Workshop: Oracle FMW Administration Foundation - SOA & OSB
Learn the latest about Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration Foundation, SOA Suite, and Oracle Service Bus infrastructure management. Oracle Ace Michel Schildmeijer tells all during a two-day workshop. Enrich your knowledge and learn all about the various layers and engines that together make up the SOA and OSB Engine (and more). In-company, or at the Qualogy offices in Rijswijk.
The workshop is a two-day event, and is suitable for Senior Administrators with at least one year’s experience with SOA/OSB, developers with an ops focus, as well as other interested parties.
Admin Interfaces: consoles, command line, JMX
The workshop will cover admin interfaces in greater detail, such as consoles, command line and JMX:
- SOA Suite and OSB Configuration
- Security & OWSM Policy Configuration
- Oracle Platform Security Services
- Store Framework Credentials
- Oracle FMW user, group and role management
SOA Suite and OSB: Life-cycle management
The workshop will also cover life-cycle management of SOA Suite and OSB applications:
- Deployment methods
- Build automation concepts
- Configuration plans
- Composites and partitions
- Several administrative units (SOA Common, BPEL, mediator)
- Monitoring and diagnostics
Monitoring and diagnostics
Lastly, the workshop provides training on monitoring and diagnostics:
- Faulted instances (SOA) – Composite & BPEL instances/sensors (SOA)
- Instance states (SOA)
- Transaction Monitoring
- EM console metrics
- Pipeline and SLA Alerts (OSB)
- JMS Reporting (OSB)
- WebLogic Server Logging & Oracle Diagnostics Logging
At your premises (subject to consultation) or at the Qualogy offices:
De Bruyn Kopsstraat 9
2288 EC Rijswijk
Training subject to consultation.
€1150 p.p., excluding VAT (in-company pricing on request)
Please bring a laptop with 12 GB RAM/i5 CPU (or higher) or equivalent. For more information, please contact Michel Schildmeijer via firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 (0)70 319 5000.